- Temperatures to rise by 9 F by the end of the century without world financing. Lord Stern: “We cannot afford the cost of failure on climate change.”
- Sure, we’re in an economic crisis, but it’s time to get our priorities in order: A small tax on international currency transactions could be the key to saving the rainforests.
- Wetlands should be made eligible as official sources of carbon credits in a global climate treaty.
- Bali villages are prime examples of community-based forest management.
- US and India launch secret Green Partnership to do something about climate change.